Are you looking at remodeling or updating your home’s exterior this year? Have you considered adding shake siding? Your home’s curb appeal is greatly enhanced with their rustic charm, delivering a stunning and inviting exterior. Check out these tips to incorporate them into your home project this year!
- Mostly used as a decorative element, Shakes are usually on the gables of a home but can also be seen as the main cladding selection. Try our online home exterior design tool!
- In design, we love mixing colors and textures (our Hampton Shakes offer both elements!) Choosing them in a contrasting color will give your home a unique identity, making it a stand out in the neighborhood.
- Reflecting the warmth conveyed by cedar shingles we are partial to our Sierra, Cedar and Pearl Gray.
- Also, think of adding trims in contrasting colors such as a white to bring it all to life.
- Let’s not forget the texture aspect of our Hampton Shakes. Don’t be afraid of incorporating them with other existing materials, be it vinyl, wood, or even brick. Intermingling different textures will show your architectural flair.
Looking for more inspiration? Take a peek at our LookBook 2018! You won’t regret it!