Nothing says classic like the stunning details in our Hampton Shakes. Your home’s curb appeal is greatly enhanced with their rustic charm, delivering a stunning and inviting exterior.
Tips on incorporating shakes in your home remodel!
- Mostly used as a decorative element, Shakes are usually on the gables of a home but can also be seen as the main cladding selection. Try our online home exterior design tool!
- In design, we love mixing colors and textures (our Hampton Shakes offer both elements!) Choosing them in a contrasting color will give your home a unique identity, making it a stand out in the neighborhood.
- Reflecting the warmth conveyed by cedar shingles we are partial to our Sierra, Cedar and Pearl Gray.
- Also, think of adding trims in contrasting colors such as a white to bring it all to life.
- Let’s not forget the texture aspect of our Hampton Shakes. Don’t be afraid of incorporating them with other existing materials, be it vinyl, wood, or even brick. Intermingling different textures will show your architectural flair.
Design your home online
Designing your dream home has truly never been easier. Give yourself some added peace of mind, and envision your future project with our updated Home Designer!